The KYO unique magnetic system design allows this tool to punch everywhere you want, for example, the center of paper. Create wonderful dimensional paper crafts with the KYO Cut and Fold Punch. It features a punch and a base, connected by corresponding magnets, and can be used to cut 3.5 and six-inch circles, or straight lines. Follow this tutorial to learn how to center your paper, align the cutting tool and punch designs. Use double-sided paper to create a lovely contrasting design. You can create other patterns like petals and pinwheels using Cut and Fold Punches from KYO. It is also great for perfect windows every time, anywhere on the page. Designed to make windows in any location on your scrapbook page or card, this punch provides you with endless possibilities. The clear magnetic alignment grid helps to line up repeat punches to make window cards faster.
· It is a special designed punch which let you to create a 1,5 inch (3.8cm) window or 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) punch-out die-cut.
· Unlimited Reach - Strong Magnets automatically line up punch while clear alignment grid helps line up perfect repeat punches anywhere on your paper
· Create Windows Fast - Perfect for cards and framing photos
· Instructions are as follows:
· 1) Use punch on a hard, sturdy surface with a cutting mat
· 2) Punch on a surface keeping arms fully extended, Standing over punch, press straight down on the top of the cartridge using two hands
· 3) Standing directly over the punch, press straight down on the top of the cartridge using two hands
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.