Each HKKYO paper punch craft tools is built to customer's exact specifications with the finest materials. 2.
HKKYO sets a good example for the industry in terms of the quality of this product. 3.
The product is systematically examined and checked to ensure the highest quality standards. 4.
The product is used by more and more people and has broad application prospects. 5.
According to feedback, the product has achieved high customer satisfaction.
· This KYO craft punch could cut both 2mm EVA Foam and 220 gsm paper cardstock
· Come with many different size and a big variety of punching patterns designs
· Let you to create stencil shapes, die-cuts, and templates for all of crafting; Use with other nesting punches to create perfectly graduating layers; Punches cleanly every time for consistently great designs.
· It is simple to use and will make crisp, perfectly shaped designs from card-stock, paper, cardboard, felt, foam, and much more; Use both the punched out shape and the punched paper as mats and frames for your designs.
· It could create a 5/8 inches (1.6 cm) punching pattern
These tools are ideal to features lovely punching patterns with interior cutouts and offer creative versatility; Perfect for kids DIY artwork, gift wrapping, envelopes, memory books, greeting cards, gift tags, scrapbooks, cards, decorations and any paper craft.
Ningbo Haishu Qiao Stationery Co., Ltd. is an export-oriented enterprise, which mainly produces a variety of paper punches for scrapbooking products. 2.
Ningbo Haishu Qiao Stationery Co., Ltd. has profound understanding and mastery of paper punch shapes technology. 3.
We have established a sustainable way to conduct our business. We consciously minimize the environmental impact during the entire life cycle of our products, including recycling and disposal. Through continuous improvement, our company strives to provide customers with quality products, timely delivery, and value. For our company, sustainability is tightly intertwined with the work we do every day. We work in sustainability-oriented projects with groups spanning NGOs and charitable organizations.