Making a dream catcher is a fun, inexpensive craft that lets children get creative, but I think even many adult also really interesting because of the story and the legend behind it.. Dream catchers, which were created by an indigenous group of people living in North America called the Ojibwa, generally consist of a hoop with net or a web inside and hanging feathers and beads. Many people believe dream catchers capture dreams as they float by in the night. Bad dreams are caught in the hoop and good dreams lightly flow down to the sleeping person. With KYO dream cather craft kit, you could make a dream catcher to hang above your bed and let them fitter your dreams..
· MAKE YOUR OWN DREAM CATCHER. This girls’ arts and crafts kit will unleash your young daughter’s creativity and artistic talents while guiding them through crafting their own beautiful dream catcher!
· HELPS CHILDREN DEVELOP REAL WORLD SKILLS. Our Dreamcatcher craft kit helps your tween girls develop fine-motor, visual, and general motor skills - all while having a blast and expressing their creativity!
· ALL THING YOU NEED ARE INCLUDED. This dream cather kit includes everything your kid needs to create 2 unique pieces they would be proud of! Includes hoop, threads , flowers, ribbons, feathers, beautiful beads, butterfly pin, needle, and hanging materials
· PERFACT FOR KIDS & TEENAGERS. The dream cather kit is great for girls and teenagers too, helping them to develop skills that will allow them to succeed as the future leaders and makers of tomorrow
· Not suitable for child under 8 years old
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.